We are looking for a someone with a pleasant demeanor who enjoys working with people to join our team in Tubbercurry. The right person will be well groomed, punctual, show attention to detail, have good listening skills and have the highest ethical standards. The successful candidate must have good computer skills and be organised. This position is three days a week and training will be given to the right candidate. Previous experience in sales or customer service a plus.
Please forward a cover letter including reasons why you would be a good fit, and a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Hard copy applications will not be considered.
• Leaving certificate or equivalent (open to those taking the Leaving cert in 2019)
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner.
• Maintain the practices visual objectives and housekeeping standards.
• Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
• Recommend suitable frames based on patient’s prescription and requirements.
• Take frame measurements
• Make frame adjustments using the appropriate tools.
• Interpret optical prescriptions.
• Recommend specific lenses and lens coatings based on patient’s requirements.
• Carry out preliminary screening as directed by the optometrist.